Skip directly to content

Still in Love with this Band!

• Still in Love with this Band!
    05.06.2014 02:33:42 AM

I have and ALWAYS will be Ratt fan! I have been listening to their music since their first hit came out all those years ago .. And every time I listen to their CD's, It just brings back so many wonderful memories and so many good times I've had while listening to Ratt. Ahhhh, makes me wish I was 30 yrs younger .. Just to be able to party like that while listening to great music .. well, that's something we all took for granted :p

LoverOfRatt's picture
on 05.06.2014 02:33:42 AM

I have and ALWAYS will be Ratt fan! I have been listening to their music since their first hit came out all those years ago .. And every time I listen to their CD's, It just brings back so many wonderful memories and so many good times I've had while listening to Ratt. Ahhhh, makes me wish I was 30 yrs younger .. Just to be able to party like that while listening to great music .. well, that's something we all took for granted :p

Forum category: 
SonnyBeaches's picture

Come to Memphis !

carolyn47's picture

I still to this day love me some Ratt I can remember when they first came to Lexington,ky I was in love and I still am and that was 25 yrs ago and nothing has changed on how much I love the rock band Ratt.