Skip directly to content

New userss here

• New userss here
    09.04.2010 04:16:21 AM

I'm a user from way back in the original Rattpack board, but don't recognize a lot of the user names here from the old board, Juan's old board or Nao's board. I recognize a couple of you (Caw is that you peeking around the corner!?!?).

Anyway, glad to have another forum to talk Ratt and meet some new kooks! If you haven't already, you should also check out Nao's board at www.therattgang.com

Also if Barb joins, no one talk to her. She's old and cranky!

Glad to know ya
    Tejas

texasratt's picture
on 09.04.2010 04:16:21 AM

I'm a user from way back in the original Rattpack board, but don't recognize a lot of the user names here from the old board, Juan's old board or Nao's board. I recognize a couple of you (Caw is that you peeking around the corner!?!?).

Anyway, glad to have another forum to talk Ratt and meet some new kooks! If you haven't already, you should also check out Nao's board at www.therattgang.com

Glad to know ya
Tejas

Forum category: 
Barb's picture

[quote=chers2031] Crabby is god. :D

[/quote]

This!!

IMINSANE's picture

Yo peeps!

SeattleRATT's picture

SeattleRATT.....back for more

Cawster's picture

Carlos is a huge upgrade to Crabby. I still am amazed at those who thought the Jizzy years were good. Pearcy is Ratt. Robby pounds on the bass, and I miss Juan who is more ah....._____, I can't think of the right term, but Robby pounds on the strings, where Juan "plays" them, and that could be improved, bring back Juan. It's fascinating to hear Warren's solos again, rolling up and down the fret board. PS LoveReaction, how are your stupid wars going? 8-9 years and no end in sight, with the "you-know-who" lobby pushing for a 3rd war with Iran next.

chers2031's picture

*pssst* What's up my old school rattpackers aka KOOKS!?! :D

Greetings to all of you guys!

RATTnJETS's picture

I'm Kurt from Nao's board.

Ratt n Roll!

LoveReaction's picture

:rollseyes: @ 'caw...

chers2031's picture

OMG BILL(iminsane)! :D How are ya? Haven't talked to you in forever.

LoveReaction's picture

[quote=texasratt][quote=Cawster] PS LoveReaction, how are your stupid wars going? 8-9 years and no end in sight, with the "you-know-who" lobby pushing for a 3rd war with Iran next.[/quote]

Love - you gonna let him bitch slap you like that?!? LOL!! I love the old times!

After we're finished in Iran, I say we invade Oklahoma...or is there conflict of interest in there somewhere?[/quote]

He'll have to clarify. I don't speak anti-Semitic...

Guitarist est. 1971's picture

What's up texasratt and Barb!! Like Rock_Chick83 above me, I've been a Ratt fan since the beginning (well, since "Out of the Cellar, which isn't [i]technically[/i] the beginning, but oh well), and I'm also new as far as posting on any Ratt forum goes. In the past, I've always kept up with the band but mainly by reading news releases, stuff off Blabbermouth, etc.

IMINSANE's picture

doing good Cher, good to see you around, still doing road trips?

ytsejam's picture

New member here. It's been awhile since i have listen to Ratt, but this new album kick's some serious ass. All i can say is welcome back boy's. This is by far the best Ratt release since Out of the Cellar in my opinion. Can't wait to see you guy's in Canada. Cheers.

jsesprad's picture

New to the boards as well.

RATT N' ROLLIN' in MN

Barb's picture

I'll see you there! Had a blast at Puddle of Mudd last night.

RATT-N-ROLLER's picture

@IMINSANE: Hey Bill, I used to be Rollin'RATT on the old board.
It's like ALL the rodents from then have moved over here now................

minus that one name that nobody is supposed to mention - - - LoL

7string's picture

I remember Tejas and Barb... How you all doin? It's great to see the board back up and a new CD on the way.. Welcome to all RATT fans!!

UThnkUrTuf's picture

Yo, Tejas & Barb!! 7string, I remember you from the old board.

*waves hello to Rock_Chick & Guitarist*

Looking forward to some Ratt 'n Roll this summer & meeting some new kooks!

chers2031's picture

whatever caw. Crabby is god. :D

Bill: I travel a little. Not near as much as I use too. Was in a bad car wreck a couple years ago and was out of work for 4 mths so between financially still trying to recover and the fact that my left foot is totally jacked (and there's nothing else the drs can do) and I don't do so well w/ standing long or walking much... my road trips have been seriously cut down. Of course it was just my luck that the asshat that hit me was old, dead broke, only had $25K in insurance, no personal property and only income was social security and died soon after.

RATT-N-ROLLER's picture

@Barb: VIP for the Cotillion is ordered

RATT-N-ROLLER's picture

Glad you enjoyed the show.
I have worked with them a handful of times in the past few years.
Kewl bunch of guys. Always a good performance.......

Can't wait for the 16th
RATT-N-ROLL Fellow Rodents

Barb's picture

Hiya Cher!! And hi to everyone else on here too.

ratt_riot's picture

Hi there, i'm new around here...

Actually i found rattpack not so long ago,
but i'm addicted to Ratt from my child years :D:D:D

texasratt's picture

[quote=Cawster] PS LoveReaction, how are your stupid wars going? 8-9 years and no end in sight, with the "you-know-who" lobby pushing for a 3rd war with Iran next.[/quote]

Love - you gonna let him bitch slap you like that?!? LOL!! I love the old times!

After we're finished in Iran, I say we invade Oklahoma...or is there conflict of interest in there somewhere?

quilico's picture

[quote=texasratt]I'm a user from way back in the original Rattpack board, but don't recognize a lot of the user names here from the old board, Juan's old board or Nao's board. I recognize a couple of you (Caw is that you peeking around the corner!?!?).

Glad to know ya
Tejas[/quote]

Hello texasratt! You have a spanish fan here ready to rock...

TOUCHDOWN1's picture

New guy from Canada. Hoping that RATT gets to my part of the world...I have never seen the guys before. THis new album would be awesome to hear live!!

RATT-N-ROLLER's picture

K Pasta Insane ???

petrofyed's picture

u mean you don't remember me tejas?? i'm hurt! lol a fellow texan and you don't remember....the inhumanity! lmao!

ratt' n roll's picture

Greetings fellow Ratt fans, last night was my 14th Ratt show. The first was in 1984, and I have seen them three times in the last six months. I never stopped being a fan, and only stomached 1 non Stephen show. I am so glad that he is back with the band. I think this lineup is the best ever. Carlos adds so much!

Next up is the Orange County Fair on August 1st! Can't wait for that one!

Ratt N Roll Forever!

RATT-N-ROLLER's picture

@petrofyed: I remember you, Larry

Welcome to the "New" board

Barb's picture

Thanks to Tejas, I'm here. :) Hi to everyone I knew from the old boards and new people too.

Pages