Skip directly to content

Listen to Infestation Here

Jeremy Rosen's picture
SeattleRATT's picture

OUTSTANDING ALBUM!!! Thank-you for posting here....though I'll admit I found the album online about a week ago. I'm still buying a legitamite copy when it is available,

Besides the two singles, I think Last Call and Take A Big Bite are classics. I've been wearing those two tracks out! Actually, I can't find a track that I don't like. Lost Weekend and A Little Too Much are also rockers.

I think the secret here is "no outside writers", and sticking with mostly uptempo songs, and keeping the mid-tempo and ballady stuff to a minimum. Take Me Home is a solid, ballad-y type song though.

RATT-N-ROLL

CULLEN JAMES's picture

@Cawster:
Awesome guitar f'n great.
The entire album was great.
I'm buy'in this one for sure!

aceman21's picture

Scatter should of been on there normal track list on the cd. :(

jason316's picture

ratt n roll good album .like the mix of skid row kix tesla and david lee roth in some of the tunes but eat me up alive best of me garden of eden don't let me go look out below are classic ratt. eat me up alive my new favorite ratt song beating out nobody rides for free and slip of the lip go ratt and check out new scorpions sting in the tail .it's a great album . love the songs good die young and lorelie

Jammer's picture

Incredible! Can't wait to see them here in Baltimore on May 6th. I'll be at Best Buy on the 20th to get this CD for sure. Great work guys!

nevermore1701's picture

WOW
all kill and no fill
classic Ratt
this is gonna be a monster
RATT N ROLL

elepha3's picture

The new record kicks some serious fuckin' ass guys!! Keep it together and come to Canada soon!!

Fizzmon's picture

[quote=Jeremy Rosen]Album's out next week on April 20th, but you can hear it right now!
[/quote]

I can't get it to work. Bizarre. I just says it's loading, ready to play and nada. The time slot just says 0:00. Ideas?

RATT-N-ROLLER's picture

hmmm interestin

still workn fine here

on a HP laptop & cbl modem

don't know

RATT-N-ROLL Fellow Rodents

westoz's picture

Always great to hear some new Ratt. Now all I needs is an Aussie tour!

Rock_Chick83's picture

[quote=Jeremy Rosen]Album's out next week on April 20th, but you can hear it right now!
[/quote] Thank You Jeremy! It's CRANKIN!

RATT-N-ROLLER's picture

[/quote]
On the player it says 1 of 2 of etc 11 tracks but only 10 are listed.
Where is track 11 hiding?

It does play on the player just not listed

UThnkUrTuf's picture

[quote=Fizzmon]No, still not working. It says loading, ready to play but nothing. The time slot still just says 0:00. I don't get it. I'm on a Mac that is relatively new. This is confusing, frustrating, dangit. [/quote]

You're not alone Fizzmon. It wouldn't play for me while at work today, and we use Macs at my office. I use a PC at home, and I have no problem. It's kind of annoying, because I was looking forward to cranking this to get through the busy day.

Rock_Chick83's picture

@RATT-N-ROLLER: Hello! The Special Edition contains a track called "Scatter" The Others are from Rockline Live..."You Think You're Tough" "Tell the World" and "Way Cool Jr." I also downloaded the Best Of Me video!

BrunoRatt's picture

Perfect! Ratt 'n' Roll!

rattking38's picture

it smokes from start to finnish

MuttWanabee's picture

@Popeyedrums: I have to disagree, I think Beau would have added to this project, to me it sounds good but not as good sonically as Cellar or Detonator which Mike Shipley mixed.

damnisthistaken's picture

First, thanks a ton for the streaming. I absolutely love it! Oh my goodness, I'm so ready for this style of music to be the mainstay again.

Rock_Chick83's picture

Gave it the initial listen! I love how Warren shreds! Goin for 2.......I love Look Out Below! And the surprise!

RATT-N-ROLLER's picture

likewise there Rock Chick
Waitin on the special order also........

i believe they are live recordings from the "Rockline" show awhile back

RATT-N-ROLLER's picture

@Fizzmon: try reloadin the page its workin fine for me
just tried it now again - - workn fine

RATTTerry's picture

Rocks from beggining to end! Time for RATT to rule the world of rock once again.

Fizzmon's picture

For some reason, it's not playing at all. Help.

Rock_Chick83's picture

And for # 3...I'm Insane!

silverstreak's picture

Great album good vocals and nice guitar moves me excellentsounds like ratt keep rockin man :)

BacktotheCellar's picture

Got the email at work today......just got home.....sat down to jam......and no stream. What's up?

Rock_Chick83's picture

YAY! The mailman just brought me my autographed copy of INFESTATION....And I get the special edition from Itunes...Hopefully at Midnight! You guys have just made my day! Thanks and RATT and ROLL ! :D

RATT-N-ROLLER's picture

"ditto"

aceman21's picture

I think Scatter is the best Track on the CD Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh ya the cd kix ass!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ratt&Roll's picture

Can play the first track and that's it, seems the stream is down.

**Working now if you select a song and wait about 30-40 seconds!

Pages