Skip directly to content

Blotz's book

• Blotz's book
    30.04.2010 03:17:14 PM

Just got his book in the mail. I bought the autographed copy. Good news? It's personalized!!

I expected to get the autograph only thing ,but it had my name, a short message and autograph! Super cool!

I don't know how much he reads the forums, but thanks for going the extra mile and personalizing the books! GREAT touch!!!

The years old offer of free golf in Dallas still stands brother!

Tejas

texasratt's picture
on 30.04.2010 03:17:14 PM

Just got his book in the mail. I bought the autographed copy. Good news? It's personalized!!

I expected to get the autograph only thing ,but it had my name, a short message and autograph! Super cool!

I don't know how much he reads the forums, but thanks for going the extra mile and personalizing the books! GREAT touch!!!

The years old offer of free golf in Dallas still stands brother!

Tejas

Forum category: 
geo-ratt's picture

I got a copy of Tales of a Ratt and I must say it was really interesting. Lots of behind the scenes type of scoop on the Ratt gang. The book does a great job of describing what life was life in the 90's after the grunge thing hit. I'd strongly recommend this book for all you die-hard Ratty's out there. I've always been a big Blotz fan and this book made me realize even more how cool he is.

Ratt n roll baby.

RATT-N-ROLLER's picture

Is this available in stores? I can't find it anywhere (Barnes & Noble / Borders) don't have it. I guess u can only get it thru his website.
Any info would be helpful

RAREgirl's picture

My work is holding an autograph signing and Q and A session for Bobby and his new book. We're located in Huntington Beach, CA and the event is Aug. 1. I'm so excited to get to meet Bobby! Tickets are $35 and that includes the cost of the book (autographed and personalized), an 8X10 photo also autographed and a 1 in 50 chance to win VIP tickets to the show they're playing that night with Dokken at the Pacific Amphitheater. Should be GREAT! 50 tickets only and we've already sold 35+... email me at tara@therockandrollemporium.com to get yours! Tell your friend too, they won't wanna miss this!

LoveReaction's picture

Yeah, Scott, as far as I know, only through his website...

texasratt's picture

You'll dig it LR

LoveReaction's picture

Great stories. Quick read. Conversational writing style. Yeah, Tex, I dig it. I thought it was pretty honest. What do you think?

texasratt's picture

[quote=LoveReaction]Great stories. Quick read. Conversational writing style. Yeah, Tex, I dig it. I thought it was pretty honest. What do you think?[/quote]

Thought the information was great! Cool stories. Would have like a little more organization to the book. It was kind of all over the place for me. I would have like more stories about albums and songs but that really wasn't what the book was about. Certainly a must read.

RATTnROLLER's picture

Anyone have the link to Bobby's site ??? I would like to order the book too.

Dig's picture

I just looked on Amazon the other day and see they have it.
http://www.amazon.com/Tales-RATT-Things-Supposed-Know/dp/0615364012/ref=...

LindseyDeMartini's picture

Im hoping to get this book for my birthday haha

RATTnJETS's picture

I read the book and thought it was good but was a little disapointed with what Bobby previewed it to be and what it actually ended up being. I was hoping for a lot more random Ratt road stories I.E Juan dropping the amped up bass,The Beetle's esque craze in Japan,Etc. I guess I was just hoping for a little more of a care free read with just some interesting Ratt memories from the heyday.It turned out to have some heavy stuff in it and such which is fine..I just expected something different.

LoveReaction's picture

I ordered mine last week, Tex. Still waiting...

LoveReaction's picture

Whoops! Came in today's mail. Looking forward to reading it. Also personalized. Thanks, Bob!